Dear family of AEJeST,
At this moment, we are living a painful, serious and very delicate situation for our environment: the coronavirus Covid-19 is associated with problems of health, economic and also family discomfort situations.
Let me address you as ambassadors of the TSG and the values that they provide. Democratic relationship with others, solidarity, empathy, optimism, altruism and resilience… are some of the principles that you practice regularly, in Europe and in the world.
I encourage you now more than ever to try to apply these principles in your closest environment, to help people be as happy and optimistic as possible and better people.
On behalf of the Council Board, I would like to take profit of this message to send you a sincere hug and a lot of positive energy. Remember that you are not alone, we form a great family and I am sure that at this moment we are mentally prepared to overcome this difficult match.
I am convinced that together we will reach the end of the darkness of the tunnel thanks to the light that the values that TGS bring us. We are sure that in the near future we will have the opportunity to continue sharing the treasure, the heritage that keep us acting as a team of teams, a network of networks.
Many encouragements and sincere support on behalf of Council Board.
Président AEJeSTRead more
by Biel Pubill Soler in Meetings
The Bolo Vaqueiro Association will organize in April 2019 the international congress coinciding with its 20th anniversary
The Bolo Vaqueiro Association, chaired by the Francisco Álvarez Cadenas Cangués, will be responsible for organizing the international meeting of traditional sport in Cangas del Narcea at the beginning of April 2019. The group made the proposal at the last general assembly of the European Association of Traditional Games and Sports, (AEJDT), held in Flanders (Belgium), and was unanimously endorsed.
Francisco Álvarez Cadenas explained that his proposal to host the AEJDT’s council will consist of sports, cultural and scientific activities, as well as a congress. He also stressed that in the region the bowling game is closely linked to the culture and landscape of the area.
The XVII General Assembly of l’AEJeST took place in Mechelen (Flanders) on July 6, 7 and 8. On this occasion Sportimonium & Vlaamse Traditionele Sporten (VlaS) were the entities that organized the meeting. The General Assembly, in which more than 30 associations of l’AEJeST have participated in person, was held on Saturday, July 7. The President’s Report was presented at the Assembly, and the actions carried out to date were highlighted and the future challenges were pointed out. The different points of the meeting were discussed below: actions of international projection carried out, economic balance, participation in European projects, AEJeST magazine, main actions of the different projects corresponding to the strategic plan of the AEJeST.Read more
You can consult in PDF the magazine JUGAJE that was published on the occasion of the General Assembly of the European Association of Traditional Games and Sports held in 2016 in Santander.Read more
Primera Fila de izquierda a derecha; Première rangée de gauche à droite; 1st rank, from left to right
- Biel PUBILL SOLER (1964) – Cataluña, España Profesor Ed. Física Instituto Flix, Miembro Lo Llaüt (Cataluña).
- José Angel HOYOS PEROTE (1951) – España Vicepresidente de la Federación Cántabra de Bolos, Coordinador del Proyecto Educativo Madera de Ser
- Carmen FERNÁNDEZ AMAT (1963) – España Dra. Filosofía y Letras – Profesora en la Universidade Zaragoza
- Fernando DIESTRO GÓMEZ (1946) – España Director General honorario de Deportes del Gobierno de Cantabria, Presidente honorario de la Federación Cántabra de Bolos
- Pere LAVEGA BURGUÉS (1965) – Cataluña, España Dr en Filosofía y Ciencias de la Educación, Profesor catedrático INEFC, Miembro del Consejo Consultivo de la UNESCO
- Guy JAOUEN (1954) – France MSc chercheur en Anthropologie, Président honoraire de la confédération FALSAB, Secrétaire honoraire de la FILC
- Giorgio Paolo AVIGO (1956) – Italia Président de l’Associazione Giochi Antichi, Président du festival TOCATI
by Biel Pubill Soler in Meetings
Last August 25, 26 & 27, took place at Santander (Spain), the annual general meeting, during the ‘semana bolistica’ (skittles week).Read more