Members Ad Hoc Advisory Committee UNESCO TSG Advisory Committee. From left to right: Mr Shami Rana Rapporteur; Mr Khalil Ahmed Khan, Chairperson; Mr Wolfang Bauman; Mr Marcellin Dally, TSG Coordinator, Division of Youth, Ethics and Sports, UNESCO Social and Human Sciences Sector; Mr Ezzedine Bouzid; Mr Pere Lavega.
13-14 AUGUST 2018, ISTANBUL, TURKEY, HOSTED BY WORLD ETHNOSPORT CONFEDERATION (WEC)
– Mr Marcellin Dally, TSG Coordinator, Division of Youth, Ethics and Sport, Social and Human Sciences Sector represents the UNESCO Secretariat.
– Mr Khalil Ahmed Khan, Chairperson of UNESCO’s Ad Hoc Advisory Board;
– Mr Shami Rana Rapporteur of the Ad Hoc Advisory Board of UNESCO
– Members of UNESCO’s ad hoc STG Advisory Board (Pere Lavega and Ezzeddine Bouzid linked to ETSGA and ITSGA).
– Permanent Delegates to UNESCO from different countries of the world;
– More than ten ministers from several European, African and Asian countries (Turkey, Nepal, Qatar, Afghanistan);
– President of the World Ethnosport Confederation Mr Bilal Erdogan
– Representatives of different governments and TSG associations from different continents.
Participants: Ministers, Permanent Delegates to UNESCO countries, Advisory Committee, representatives of TSG associations.
Presentation by Mr. Bilal Erdogan President of CME to Pere Lavega, Certificate of Attendance.Tags: meeting