The Association Internationale des Jeux et Sports Traditionnels (ITSGA), the Association Africaine des Jeux et Sports Traditionnels (AAJST), together with the Association tunisienne de sauvegarde des TSG organized in Mannouba, Tunisia, from 10 to 14 December 2019, the 7th edition of Rencontres internationales sur les Jeux et sports traditionnels, with the theme “Jouons pour vivre ensemble”.
This meeting had several very special actions:
- Visits to local authorities: Municipality and Gouvernorat de La Mannouba
- Visit of the Minister of Culture of Tunisia
- Presentation of the global situation of the TSG network promoted by ITSGA. President Guy Jaoue
- First General Assembly of AAJST. President Joseph Rashidi
- Scientific Seminar on the topic: use of TSGs as a therapeutic and social inclusion resource for older peopl
- TSG exhibition and JST documents in Africa and Europe
- TSG Festival with the participation of the elderly, with music, dance, gastronomy.
Reception by the Governor of Mannouba
Presentation of the global situation of the TSG network promoted by ITSGA. President Guy Jaouen
First General Assembly of African Traditional Sports and Games Association (AAJST). President Joseph Rashidi. Presentation of the different zones of Africa of the AAJST
The President of the AEJeST Pere Lavega and the President of the AAJST Joseph Rashidi showed the twinning between both continental organizations, with different symbolic details.
From left to right. Mr. Dhia Eddine El Ameri (Iraq, guest), Mr. Guy Jaouen (President ITSGA), Mr. Ezzeddine Bouzid (President ATSJP, and President North Africa Zone), Mr. Joseph Ramshidi (President AAJST), Mr. Pere Lavega (President AEJeST).
Scientific Seminar on the topic: use of TSGs as a therapeutic and social inclusion resource for the elderly. TSG Festival with the participation of the elderly, with music, dance, gastronomy.Festivales